The Historic Church By the Sea.
Take your marriage vows in one of the prettiest churches in the South Pacific.
The Historic Church by the Sea is a genuine local church built in 1880 for the people of the fishing village of Port Douglas.
Originally a Catholic church, the building was donated to the people of Port Douglas. It was fully restored by, and is now maintained by the Port Douglas Restoration Society. Now the church operates as a community, non-denominational church and is available for your dream wedding in paradise.
Set in a park, and overlooking the Coral Sea, The Historic by the Sea is available for small intimate weddings or large family weddings, with seating for up to 100 guests.
CHURCH WEDDING PACKAGE
Our inclusions below are based on the basic requests from most of our wedding couples. However as we are a personal wedding service, we can customise anything to suit you. Please email us for your special requests and for prices.
Your Wedding includes:
- Use of The Historic Church By The Sea and church fee
- Celebrant / Minister
- All pre-wedding planning, co-ordination and correspondence
- Marriage Witness
- Bridal music on CD. Click here to view musician options
- Beautiful fresh flower bouquet. A medium size posy which may be upgraded to larger styles. Click here to view our flower options
- Matching fresh button hole for Groom
- Sparkling wine toast for the Bride and Groom
- Chauffeur driven wedding sedan. May be upgraded to stretch limousines and classic cars. Click here to view transport options
- Red Carpet
- Small wedding cake for two - upgradable for more guests. Click here to view wedding cake options
- Wedding Certificate
- Wedding day co-ordinator to attend to the couple's needs
Please click on the images below to enlarge.