The Sandstone Village Church.
The Village Church is a notable and beautiful old sandstone structure with over 157 years of heritage and tradition.
The church is a landmark local identity, and only a ten minute drive from the heart of the city of Sydney.
Complementing the 13th century Gothic architecture are the magnificent steeple, original stained-glass windows, a recently restored 141 year-old grand piano, and Australia's oldest pipe organ (of its kind), also recently restored at a cost of over $100,000. Both, or either, the piano and organ are available for your wedding ceremony.
The Village Church is a perfect choice for the couple looking for the beauty, significance and tradition of a true historic church.
VILLAGE CHURCH WEDDING PACKAGE
Our inclusions below are based on the basic requests from most of our wedding couples. However as we are a personal wedding service, we can customise anything to suit you. Please email us for your special requests and for prices.
Your Wedding includes:
- Use of The Village Church with church fee
- Marriage Witness
- All pre-wedding planning, co-ordination and correspondence
- Church organ music
- Fresh flowers in church
- Beautiful fresh flower bouquet - medium size posy which may be upgraded to larger styles. Click here to view our flower options
- Matching fresh button hole for Groom
- Sparkling wine toast for the Bride and Groom
- Red Carpet
- Chauffeur driven wedding sedan. May be upgraded to stretch limousines or classic cars. Click here to view transport options
- Small wedding cake for two - upgradable for more guests. Click here to view wedding cake options
- Wedding Certificate
- Wedding day co-ordinator to attend to the couple's needs
Please click on the images below to enlarge.