The Magnificent Sandstone Historic Manor.
Set on three acres of manicured gardens only 30 minutes from the centre of Sydney. Construction of the original mansion began in the late 1800's and was completed in 1900 as a private residence for Sydney businessman, Harry Smith and his wife Isabella Curzon Webb, a family member of Lord Curzon, Viceroy of India at that time. In 1922 it was purchased by the Vincentian Fathers, used as a Catholic Seminary and then in 1983 became a function venue, offering memorable weddings ever since. If your heart's desire is a fairytale wedding, this unique manor will make your romantic dreams come true!
From sandstone walls to mosaic floors, this magnificent historic manor is a unique wedding venue, which combines old world charm with all the modern facilities expected of a world class wedding and function centre.
The garden wedding is a private one-hour booking inclusive of up to 50 garden chairs placed for your guests, clothed signing table and exclusive use of the garden area for stunning photographs on the manicured grounds.
Set among the lavish gardens, your dream wedding at the Historic Manor will be the perfect memory.
Should the weather be inclement, we offer complimentary use of the adjoining covered Terrace for your ceremony.
The use of rose petals is welcomed but does attract a service fee to remove the petals after your ceremony (from garden pathways and grassed areas). Unfortunately confetti & rice is prohibited.
HISTORIC MANOR GARDEN WEDDING PACKAGE
Our inclusions below are based on the basic requests from most of our wedding couples. However as we are a personal wedding service, we can customise anything to suit you. Please email us for your special requests and for prices.
Your Wedding includes:
- Use of the Historic Manor and location fee
- All pre-wedding planning, co-ordination and correspondence
- Marriage Witness
- Bridal music. Click here to view musician options
- Beautiful fresh flower bouquet - medium size posy which may be upgraded to larger styles. Click here to view our flower options
- Matching fresh button hole for Groom
- Sparkling wine toast for the Bride and Groom
- Red Carpet
- Chauffeur driven wedding sedan. May be upgraded to stretch limousines or classic cars. Click here to view transport options
- Small wedding cake for two - upgradable for more guests. Click here to view wedding cake options
- Wedding Certificate
- Wedding day co-ordinator to attend to the couple's needs
Please click on the images below to enlarge.